Dominik George dijo [Fri, Aug 18, 2023 at 11:43:03PM +0200]:
> > So, let's at least be consistent.
>
> Totally agree with that.
>
> Debian is not a collection of harmful content, it is an operating system.
>
> But, unfortunately, there are too many people in the project who think, in the
> name of "free speech", protecting racists, nazists, and anarchists is more
> important than protecting PoC, jews, or other minorities.

As a Jew myself, I often find that quoting bits of Mein Kampf _protects_
Jews. Why? Because it is full of contradictions.

(And... Yes, I have a printed copy of the book at home; I was curious to read
it. It is an easy read, but I'd never consider it high literature or even
instrumental to the third reich's raise to power... but that's a completely
different topic)