On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

<snip>
> First of all, you need to check your numbers. Last I checked there were
> ~350 official developers in the keyring. Right, so this proves my point in
> that we should encourage developers to put a priority on frozen and the
> next release cycle. And please stop refering to stable. That is not my
> main concern here, and I never brought it into this conversation.

No, that means you should OPEN NEW-DEVELOPERS!!!!!!!!!  Jesus!  On the one
hand I hear all of these complaints about not having enough help and the
other hand is flipping a big 'ol bird at anyone who's offering to help.
The only way I see new manpower being added to Debian ATM is cloning, and
I'm kind of hoping nobody in Debian qualifies as sheep or pigs.

<we now return you to your regularly scheduled snip>