Hi Roman,

On  Mo 04 Dez 2023 11:53:46 CET, roman.meier wrote:

Hi Petter!

Thanks for the link!

I may not have been clear enough. Sorry for that.

I want to build an image for arm64 to be able to run the raspberry pi's as ltsp clients. Since newer raspberry pi's are bootnet capable and raspberry os is based on debian I thought there might be a good chance for this to work out just fine.

Kind regards,
Roman

We don't have a cross-build approach for LTSP images, yet. What you could do:

  * install an arm64 LTSP server in a qemu-arm64 VM and create your LTSP
    client image in there
  * same on a Rasberry Pi
* provide a patch to debian-edu-ltsp-install so that qemu-debootstrap gets used
    to create that image (see:
    https://github.com/faiproject/fai/blob/master/bin/fai-make-nfsroot#L277)

Greets,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de