Hi Mike,

I was able to add the arm64 LTSP server in a qemu-arm64 VM and also created the
raspberry pi client image.

I basically followed the instructions on ltsp.org to do so.

The challenge is now to adjust the configuration of Debian Edu and qemu-arm64
VM.

Currently the original one on Debian Edu is working just fine and serving
images to all i386 devices, both diskless and thin client.

The new arm64-ltsp server is used to serve diskless images for the rpi4 but is
still untested since adjustments to the configuration are needed.

Is there a way to run both ltsp servers in parallel on the same subnet?

Do I have to run each on its specific subnet, e.g. by adding a third network
card?

What adjustments in the configuration are needed to be able to switch from one
ltsp server to the other.

Kind regards,
Roman