Dear Sebastiano, Luca, and Italian Language team,

(please CC me, I'm not subscribed)

In the last months you provided updates for the homepage for
www.debian.org, thanks!

We're about to publish a new version (17 Dec 2020, that's about
tomorrow!), and I see Italian is partly updated (you can have a look
at how it would look like at https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net/ ).

Please see this mail for details:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2020/12/msg00031.html

If you can provide updates to the Italian translations of the affected
files, it's very appreciated!

I know this is short notice; so my proposal to update Italian is this one:

## If you can work on this before 17 Dec 2020 around 9:00UTC
1.- in your clone of the webwml repo,
git checkout new-homepage
git pull
2.- sync the Italian files with English, in this order: index.wml,
intro/index.wml, po/homepage.pt.po, the rest (if you have time)
3.- commit and push the updated files to the new-homepage branch

## From 17 Dec 9:00 UTC on
I expect to merge the branch new-homepage into master, so you can
translate, commit and push directly into master. We'll build and publish
the updates as soon as possible.

Please coordinate translations/reviews with the other translators, so
nobody does double work.

For any technical issue or doubt, or any help that I can provide, feel
free to contact the web team in #debian-www IRC or the mailing list, or
contact me directly if you prefer. I'd really love that we publish the
new homepage with Italian up to date!

Thanks!
--
Laura Arjona Reina