Hi all

I've synced index.wml, but I couldn't update /intro/index.wml because
the last changes affect the text, and I don't know Italian.

If any of you have time, please checkout the new-homepage branch again,
make a "git pull" to be sure you get the last version of the files, and
try to sync /intro/index.wml

When I merge the new-homepage branch into master (in 1h or so)
I'll CC this list, so people work in master instead.

Kind regards,

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona