Hi,

I'm a member of the font packaging team. Red Hat recently has released a
set of fonts under the GPL with an exception about it's trademarks. This
fonts can cover the lack of Arial, Times and Courier fonts.

We started our work to package them for Debian but noticed that's better
to ask debian-legal about the license before uploading the package.

You can find the exact license here:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-fonts/packages/ttf-liberation/trunk/debian/copyright?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Please advise if it's needed to add something in the copyright file or so.

Thanks,
Alan