Hello,

I wanted to package maybe truecrypt for Debian.
There was an older discussion on l.d.legal for an older version of the TrueCrypt license, where the most developers said, that it is not distributeable.

But as I know TrueCrypt has modified the license, so that more distributions could ship it.

Here it is: http://www.truecrypt.org/license.php

I'm not a lawler, so what do you mean, is this license free or when not could I distribute it in non-free?

--
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,
Patrick Matthäi

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://www.Linux-Dev.org/