On 11558 March 1977, jfr fg wrote:
> Can I as a German use the following Public Domain-declaration-text,
> if I want the result to be dfsg-free?

> I, the creator of this work,
> hereby release it into the public domain.
> This applies worldwide.
> In case this is not legally possible,
> I grant any entity the right to use this work for any purpose,
> without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

You can't make something PD in Germany, that just doesn't work with our
laws.
You should also NOT create new licenses / new words for things, that
makes it just unneccessarily complex, for example if people want to
bundle stuff together. Even if the intention is to give others full
rights to do whatever they want to do with it. Use existing things, the
world has more than enough of it.

The best way for you IMO would be to either use the BSD or MIT/X11 style
license. It will effectively do the same (allow everybody to "use the
work for any purpose").

--
bye, Joerg
AM: Whats the best way to find out if your debian/copyright is correct?