Sean Kellogg <skell...@gmail.com> writes:

> Well, lucky for us, I happen to be a trained lawyer. Although, in
> the interest of full disclosure, I have not paid by bar dues and
> thus am not an actual factual lawyer, but I play one on the internet
> from time to time.

Have I said recently how grateful I am that you come here to share
your actual legal training with us? Well, regardless, I reiterate my
thanks. Legal training and passion for free software are all too
infrequently found in the same person.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\      Brain, but can the Gummi Worms really live in peace with the |