Le Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 01:48:47AM +0300, Michael Gvirtzman a écrit :

>    1. Could you please review the below Licence of the [1]Golden Rules
>    Organizer freeware for suiting Debian rules:
>
>    [2]http://www.golden-rules.org/LICENSE.txt

Hello Michael,

Debian would need a written permission from you to redistribute your software,
and I do not know if it would allow secondary mirrors to copy it.

To be honest, your proposision of distributing your organiser in Debian seems
to be motivated by promoting your own work rather than helping users to migrate
towards a more free system, so I doubt you will find a Debian developer who
will sposor the package, because it does not fit with our priorities: our users
and free software.

This said, you probably can distribute a binary package in Debian format on
your website. You can refer to the following documentation to setup a local
repository that your users can add in their source list.

http://wiki.debian.org/HowToSetupADebianRepository

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy