Greetings debian-legal@lists.debian.org,

I wanna inform you about a very professional program I participate in

since five month. I made 460% profit by now.  This is a Hong Kong traders
company, active on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their performance is

very consistent, their trading profit is 3% daily and they pay investors up to
2.5% daily. HYt fund is absolutely transparent, publishing  their trading

results  and providing  phone, chat, and email support to its members.

I believe they are the the group to work with in 2010. Check them out:
http://texugauto.com/dbcstcip