Le Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 09:05:39PM -0300, Dererk a écrit :

> I was asked to verify that the license below does meet DFSG,
>  before releasing the software itself, so I would like you to take
>  a look at this text and tell me what your opinions are, before
>  getting rejected on the NEW queue :-)
>
> Altought IANAL, It appears to me that it meets the requirements,
>  but, as I mentioned, I would like your advice about it.

Hello Derek,

in summary, the work can be distributed under the GPLv2 or superior, or under
the GPLv3 or superior with an exemption that lifts the incompatibility with the
OpenSSL license (but that can not be used to accept new incompatible clauses
that would be added after March 2010). This exemption can be removed, provided
of course that the program is not linked anymore with OpenSSL.

I do not see either something that would contradict the DFSG.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan