Le Sat, Jan 07, 2012 at 07:35:02PM +0200, Victor Nitu a écrit :

> Is the GNU GPL a decent enough license to be applied to our
> contributors' work? Or any CC variant? What shall I answer to their
> question, as a community website co-founder?

Dear Victor,

if you and the other contributors are not worried that your works will be used
in proprietary derivatives, it may be most simple to take extremely liberal
licenses, like the Unlicense, or to explore the way the Translation Project
does, that is to promise to not exert copyrights.

  http://unlicense.org/

  http://translationproject.org/html/whydisclaim.html

Have a nice day,

--