Le Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 11:49:23AM +0200, Fabio a écrit :
> See this bug report:
> and my reply with links to CC FAQ (sorry for the broken links due to crappy
> webmail).
>
> So would it be possible to just restrict the package license to 3.0 to be
> debian compatible?

Dear Fabio,

CC licenses version 3.0 are compatible with version 2.0, but on the other hand,
CC licenses do not allow to redistribute a work under a later license: the
section 4.b, that contains « You may distribute [...] a Derivative Work [...]
under [...] a later version of this License » only applies to derivatives
(called adatpations in version 3.0).  Section 4.a, which applies to the
original work, does not give this permission.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan