Le Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 01:25:21PM +0100, Steve McIntyre a écrit :
> Chris wrote:
> >
> >I think this clause in the license absolutely fails the dissident test
>
> Please point to the DFSG section that mentions the "dissident test".

Hi Steve,

I think that the "dissident test" and others are indirectly mentionned to
everyone who wants to join Debian:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/nm/trunk/nm-templates/nm_pp1.txt?revision=1246&view=markup

60      PH7. How do you check if a license is DFSG-compatible?
61
62      PH8. There are a few "tests" for this purpose, based on (not really)
common
63      situations. Explain them to me and point out which common problems can
64      be discovered by them.

I do not find these tests particularly useful, but as long as they are promoted
this way, we are likely to see people using them on this lit.

If you think they create more noise than signal, perhaps you or others can
consider asking for a change to the NM templates via a bug reported to
nm.debian.org.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy