Le 10/04/2014 13:40, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm packaging libpcl [1] and lintian show a message about privacy-breach-logo
> and privacy-breach-generic.
>
> About the privacy-breach-generic is clear, the documentation has a link to en
> external webpage with a file. For instance:
>
> usr/share/doc/libpcl-doc/html/a02296.html
> www.pointclouds.org/documentation/overview/_images/range_image.jpg

Dear Leopold,

The image itself looks fine, but what we are missing is a license
statement about this file. Is it DFSG-free?

What I see at the bottom of the webpages is:
"Except where otherwise noted, the PointClouds.org web pages are
licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0."

Perhaps there is even already a copy of the file in the tarball, have
your checked?

Kind regards, Thibaut.