"kmarsc...@ellemsoftware.com kmarsc...@ellemsoftware.com"
<kmarsc...@ellemsoftware.com> writes:

> I see it as overhyped and exaggerated.

What is “it”? Whose position are you characterising as overhype and
exaggeration?

> I'm sure the FSF is simply trying to bully github into promoting
> copyleft in their TOS (rather than not talking about it at all).

Nothing in the articles referenced so far gives any support to that
claim. Can you show us what you're reading that makes credible “the FSF
is simply trying to bully GitHub”?

--
 \        “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used |
  `\                           when we created them.” —Albert Einstein |