On Wed, May 24, 2023 at 11:28:13AM +0200, Pierre Gruet wrote:
> Le 24/05/2023 à 08:25, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/communication/-/blob/master/releasenotes/bookworm/release-notes.patch
> >
> > Please review and comment on it (or just push fixes and enhancements)!
> Is there any important piece of software we packaged during this release
> cycle and that could be worth highlighting? From my limited perspective I
> have none that comes to mind, but maybe it will for someone else.

I do remember that during the bullseye release, we were looking forward
to get nextflow into bookworm. AFAICS, that did not happen but I do see
a capsule-nextflow package.
Although it is mostly a deployment tool, _maybe_ it is worth a mention?

I've CC'ed Steffen for any inputs about the same.

Another package that should be mentioned is shiny-server -- we were
looking forward to have it for quite a while and it is finally there.
That said, it is a science team package and maybe deserves a mention
with the release-notes patch of that team.

--
Best,
Nilesh