Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: important

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "shaderc":

 * Package name     : shaderc
   Version          : 2023.8-1
   Upstream contact : David Neto <dn...@google.com>
 * URL              : https://github.com/google/shaderc/
 * License          : Apache-2.0, BSD-3-clause
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/shaderc
   Section          : libs

The source builds the following binary packages:

  glslc - Command line compiler for GLSL/HLSL to SPIR-V
  libshaderc-dev - Library API for accessing glslc functionality -
static libraries and headers
  libshaderc1 - Library API for accessing glslc functionality - shared
libraries

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/shaderc/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shaderc/shaderc_2023.8-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 shaderc (2023.8-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * New upstream release
     - Refresh patches
     - Add patch to fix name of Python interpreter
     - Fix FTBFS (Closes: #1058397)
     - Refresh d/glslc.lintian-overrides
   * Fix linking of libshaderc.so, add autopkgtest (Closes: #1029939)
   * Add obj-x86_64-linux-gnu to d/clean
   * Use printf instead of echo to generate build-version.inc. Thanks to
     Vagrant Cascadian! (Closes: #1035324)
   * Build-Depends on pkgconf instead of pkg-config
   * d/copyright: update copyright year

Regards,
--
  Philippe