Hi Philippe,

Seems so that upstream has released a new version last week, but as you
package looks fine, lets upload that one first ;)

d/copyright:
 - upstream years needs to include at least 2023 (e.g for
glslc/test/option_fpreserve_bindings.py)
 - kokoro needs also 2023 for Google.

Otherwise, it looks fine to me, and fixing the RC bugs has priority, so
uploaded. Please fix the copyright years for the next upload
nethertheless and take a look at the lintian stuff, for example
if usr/bin/glslc needs hardening and whether it makes sense to install
the examples into the -dev packagse, as well as there are two typos
mentioned by linitan.

Thanks for your contribution to Debian!

--
cheers,