Dear mentors.

I rewrote Debian patches to support the content of the demo version of the
game.
The engine now supports the content of the demo version of the game. When
the game starts,
the engine determines the installed game content, and if it finds content
from the demo version,
it turns on the mode for using the demo version of the content.

This allows games to be tested by anyone who does not have a copy of the
original game.
A demo version of the game can be obtained from many places.
The most convenient way is to download using the wget from the WebArchive.
To install content from the demo version of the game, open a terminal and
run the following commands:

sudo apt install p7zip

wget https://archive.org/download/SeriousSamDemo/SeriousSamDemo.exe
wget
https://archive.org/download/SeriousSamPatches/serioussampatch105_usa.exe
7z x SeriousSamDemo.exe
7z x -y serioussampatch105_usa.exe
mkdir ~/.serioussam-vk
cp -ax Disk1/* ~/.serioussam-vk
rm -fr Disk1

wget https://archive.org/download/serioussamsedemo/SeriousSamSEDemo.exe
wget
https://archive.org/download/SeriousSamPatches/secondencounterpatch107_usa.exe
7z x SeriousSamSEDemo.exe
7z x -y secondencounterpatch107_usa.exe
mkdir ~/.serioussamse-vk
cp -ax Disk1/* ~/.serioussamse-vk
rm -fr Disk1

When you first launch the game, goto Menu -> Options -> Execute Addons and
select the default option.
The demo version uses old settings scripts. New ones you can take here:
https://github.com/tx00100xt/SeriousSamClassic-VK
Just rewrite the Scripts directory replacing the files.

I also added how to install the content of the demo version of the game in
README.Debian, README.source and manpages.

Best Regards,
Alexander Pavlov.