Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libjs-jush":

 * Package name     : libjs-jush
   Version          : 2.0.2+git20210206+1-1
   Upstream contact : Jakub Vrana <ja...@vrana.cz>
 * URL              : https://jush.sourceforge.io/
 * License          : Apache-2.0
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/js-team/libjs-jush
   Section          : web

The source builds the following binary packages:

  libjs-jush - JavaScript Syntax Highlighter

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/libjs-jush/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libj/libjs-jush/libjs-jush_2.0.2+git20210206+1-1.dsc

This is a dependency of adminerevo which I request to maintain as a DM.
An older and partial version is already in src:javascript-goodies, and I'll
fill a bug to avoid duplication if this package ever reaches unstable.

Regards,
--
  Alexandre Rossi