Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rapid-photo-downloader":

 * Package name     : rapid-photo-downloader
   Version          : 0.9.36-1
   Upstream contact : Damon Lynch <damonly...@gmail.com>
 * URL              : https://damonlynch.net/rapid
 * License          : GPL-3+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/rapid-photo-downloader
   Section          : graphics

The source builds the following binary packages:

  rapid-photo-downloader - Photo downloader (importer) from cameras, memory
cards, other devices

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rapid-photo-downloader/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rapid-photo-downloader/rapid-photo-downloader_0.9.36-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 rapid-photo-downloader (0.9.36-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * New upstream version 0.9.36
   * Update patch 0001-Disable-version-checks-on-startup.patch
   * Remove 0002-Import-setuptools-before-distutils.patch, adopted upstream
   * Adjust Debian copyright
   * Fix python warnings during installation
   * Fix 2 further python warnings

Regards,
--
  Tino Mettler