Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mini-httpd":

 * Package name     : mini-httpd
   Version          : 1.30-9
   Upstream contact : Jef Poskanzer j...@mail.acme.com
 * URL              : https://www.acme.com/software/mini_httpd
 * License          : BSD-2-clause
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/debian/mini-httpd
   Section          : web

The source builds the following binary packages:

  mini-httpd - Small HTTP server

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/mini-httpd/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this
command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mini-httpd/mini-httpd_1.30-9.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

  * Added patch fixing NPH scripts (SSL) getting an additional
    HTTP/1.0 200 OK header before the actual expected one. This
    violates the CGI RFC (RFC-3875).
    (Closes: #1064656)
  * Merged branch fixing mini-httpd starting too early after reboot.
    This only happened using the old init.d script. The systemd service
    is not affected. Thanks, Jean !

Regards,
--
  Alexandru Mihail