Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Peter,

Some review
- source packages do not have a Description: field, only binary
  packages.

- note that changing previous d/changelog entries should be only done in
  rare circumtances, for example annotating CVEs to earlier uploads,
  not known then.
  I don't see the necassity for that history rewriting here, so
  please don't do that.
  Additional confusion can arise, if you change the timestamp
  of historical changelog entries. Don't do that either.
  Please revert those changes.

Cheers,
--
tobi