Control: tags -1 -moreinfo

Hi Tobi,

On 17/03/2024 10:25, Tobias Frost wrote:
Some review
- source packages do not have a Description: field, only binary
   packages.
I was trying to fix the issue of no description appearing in the package tracker [1]
This seems to happen when a source package builds multiple binaries.
I've reverted the change now.

- note that changing previous d/changelog entries should be only done in
   rare circumtances, for example annotating CVEs to earlier uploads,
   not known then.
   I don't see the necassity for that history rewriting here, so
   please don't do that.
   Additional confusion can arise, if you change the timestamp
   of historical changelog entries. Don't do that either.
   Please revert those changes.
I updated the changelog, because the last time, you complained of missing items [2]
And it then got uploaded before I had corrected it.

I've reverted the uploaded version of the changelog entry for 1.10-1
and included the missing items in the section for 1.11-1,
indicating that they refer to the previous version.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/c-evo-dh
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1056273

Cheers,
Peter