Hi tobi,

Tobias Frost <t...@debian.org> writes:

> (Policy requires that the "Maintainer" has "their correct name and a working
> email
> address", see Policy ยง3.3. I know that there are exceptions, but I'm not
> sure about the conditions they require (for DMs/DDs, at least DAM needs
> to know your name, but I don't know the rules for Debian Contributors.
> Due to that, I will not sponsor this package, but I can certainly review the
> package.)

understood, thanks for the review!

> Inital releases needs an ITP bug. Please file one and add the appropiate
> Closes: #xxxx stanca.

Will look into this.

> Let me know your salsa username and I'll make that happen.

My salsa username is: itd

> A short, possibly incomplete review:
> - d/copyright: I suggest to have the same license for debian/* as for
>   upstream, as this eases forwarding patches etc. Though ISC is
>   considered by the FSF to be compatible with the GPL, this is likely
>   fine too to keep it at is is.

Makes sense and works for me.  Updated.

> - d/watch / this dsc
>   uscan download this:
>     c8c2a048f4aa105aae389d9d765b76057d4998dbfc29a7dfeaf66351eaa7cba1
> batsignal_1.8.0.orig.tar.gz
>
>   your dsc contains:
>     d02e5c821d41e72c30d00bb88759287f9b74225e1217158e5e59f11ba03d5a5b
> batsignal_1.8.0.orig.tar.xz
>
>   when constructing your dsc, please make sure to use the same file as
>   uscan would produce. (I've verified that the content of both orig files is
> identical)

Ouch, sorry about that.  If I understand diffoscope correctly it's
indeed only the timestamps that differ.  d/watch's version uses the date
of the upstream repo's 1.8.0 tag.  My version, created via gbp, uses the
date of my repo's upstream/1.8.0 tag.  I'll try to figure out how to
solve this.

> Package looks good, otherwise. Make sure to remove the moreinfo tag when
> the above issues are fixed.

Not fixed so not removed.

Thanks again!

Regards