Control: tags -1 moreinfo

Hi Vadim,

On Thu, Mar 21, 2024 at 04:56:43PM +0300, Vadim Kuznetsov wrote:
> Package: sponsorship-requests
> Severity: normal
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "qucs-s":
>
> * Package name : qucs-s
>    Version : 24.1.0-1
>    Upstream contact : Vadim Kuznetsov <ra3...@gmail.com>
> * License : GPL-2.0
> * Vcs : https://github.com/ra3xdh/qucs_s.git
>    Section : electronics|

Some pointers to get started with packaging for Debian,
so that it can be included in Debian:
https://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers/

As you are upstream:
https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide

I've had a brief view at the debian/ directory on your repository,
and there will be a bit work required to make your package suitable
for inclusion into Debian, for example you'll need a debian/copyright
file. I didn't look into further details, but I suggest to upload your
package to mentors.debian.net, as this has already some QA built in and
will help you to identify problems with your package, for example from
the linitian tool.

Then, when ready, remove the "moreinfo" tag from this bug report to get
a proper review of the package.

You'll also need to file a ITP bug (use "reportbug wnpp" to get a
template). ITP stands for "Itent to Package" and declares that *you*
want to package and maintain your package.

(RFP as mentioned by Peter stands for Request To Package, that means you
ask if someone else wants to package and maintain it, however, that
needs someone volunteering, so it might never happen.)apt

--
Cheers,
tobi