On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 03:47:12PM +0100, Tobias Frost via
Pkg-electronics-devel wrote:
> I've had a brief view at the debian/ directory on your repository,
> and there will be a bit work required to make your package suitable
> for inclusion into Debian, for example you'll need a debian/copyright
> file. I didn't look into further details, but I suggest to upload your
> package to mentors.debian.net, as this has already some QA built in and
> will help you to identify problems with your package, for example from
> the linitian tool.

Hi there.

Ruben has done significant work on a Qucs package in 2019, which might
serve as a starting point [0].

I picked it up after the upstream repo split [1,2]. The former has been
released since (version 0.0.20). The latter isn't suitable for Debian
due to the Qt3 dependency. Needless to say, none of this has been
uploaded. But there's little need to start from scratch.

Best wishes
felix

[0] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/qucs
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/felixs-guest/qucsator