Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "company-mode":

 * Package name     : company-mode
   Version          : 0.10.2-1
   Upstream contact : Dmitry Gutov <dmi...@gutov.dev>
 * URL              : https://company-mode.github.io/
 * License          : GPL-3+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/company-mode
   Section          : lisp

The source builds the following binary packages:

  elpa-company - Modular in-buffer completion framework for Emacs

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/company-mode/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/company-mode/company-mode_0.10.2-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 company-mode (0.10.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Team upload
   * New upstream version
   * Migrate from debhelper >= 11 to debhelper-compat version 13
   * Update Standards-Version to 4.6.2 (no change needed)
   * Set Rules-Requires-Root as no in d/control
   * Check DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS against nocheck in override_dh_auto_test
   * Modernize d/watch to version 4 with substitute strings to be robust
   * Add Upstream-Contact in d/copyright

Regards,
--
Xiyue Deng