Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "lua-mode":

 * Package name     : lua-mode
   Version          : 20231023~git-1
   Upstream contact : immerrr <imme...@gmail.com>
 * URL              : https://github.com/immerrr/lua-mode
 * License          : GPL-3+
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/lua-mode
   Section          : lisp

The source builds the following binary packages:

  elpa-lua-mode - Emacs major-mode for editing Lua programs

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  https://mentors.debian.net/package/lua-mode/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lua-mode/lua-mode_20231023~git-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 lua-mode (20231023~git-1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Sync to latest upstream snapshot (d074e41)
   * Drop the patch applied upstream and reorder the remaining patch
   * Update upstream license to GPL-3+ following upstream change
   * Add a missing upstream copyright holder

Regards,
--
Xiyue Deng