Hello Marcelo,

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 17:39 -0300, metal wrote:
> hi all,
> the package with the corrections indicated for Sandro Tosi, is here [0].

Could you take a look at what I said about debian/copyright? You don't
need to list each individual file, but if you have multiple copyright
statements you should make it clear enough to what parts of the package
this applies.

Regarding the Debconf templates:
> Template: scuttle/locale
> Type: select
> Choices: ${choices}
> Default: en_GB
>  Select the locale that you desire to used with scuttle.

This needs s/used/use/

And this one:

> Template: scuttle/adminemail
> Type: string
>  Contact address for the site administrator. Used
>  as the FROM address in password retrieval e-mails.

Debian is all about sensible defaults and not presenting the
administrator with too many questions. I suggest you do either of these:
compose the address out of "webmaster@" + the content of /etc/mailname,
or you set it to $_SERVER['SERVER_ADMIN'] (the site admin as defined in
Apache). The user can always change this of course, but it gives a
sensible default and leaves out a debconf question.

Thijs