On 2023-08-21 17:00:04 +0200 (+0200), Dominik George wrote:
[...]
> A concrete implementation for GitHub repositories would be to
> disable issues and PRs
[...]

As an aside, unless something has changed very recently, GH does not
give you a way to disable PRs (issues yes but not PRs).

If that has suddenly become possible, I have around a thousand
projects I help maintain upstream on a non-GitHub (open source) code
forge and would love to have a way to disable PRs on all the GH
mirrors of those. For now we run a periodic bot that scans for open
pull requests and closes them with a comment telling people where to
find our contributor workflow documentation.
--
Jeremy Stanley