Le mercredi 14 juillet 2010 à 17:17 +0200, Bernd Zeimetz a écrit :
> On 07/13/2010 08:36 AM, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> > OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert  d'encre ce jour du dimanche 11 juillet
> > 2010, vers 23:05, Jakub Wilk <jw...@debian.org> disait :

> >> That's not a very good choice.
> >
> > Why?
>
> Because cdbs is an unmaintainable beast of Makefiles.

I don’t like makefile hackery either, but cdbs has done a pretty decent
job over the years, and is still maintained. For example, support for
autotools Python packages has been recently added - and this is
something that dh can’t do.

I think there are more urgent matters to settle than picking over a
developer’s build system choice.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :