Control: tags -1 help

Hi,

I've attempted to fix python-coverage-test-runner in Git since this
package is finally responsible for the failure of vmdb2:

 File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/CoverageTestRunner.py", line 22,
in <module>
    import imp
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'imp'

In the patch in Git[1] I replaced imp by importlib (and distutils by
setuptools but this is not causing actual problems).  Unfortunately
when trying to run vmdb2 test against this patched package I get:

./check
Running unit tests ============================================
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<frozen runpy>", line 198, in _run_module_as_main
  File "<frozen runpy>", line 88, in _run_code
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/CoverageTestRunner.py", line 313, in
<module>
    run()
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/CoverageTestRunner.py", line 304, in run
    result = runner.run()
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/CoverageTestRunner.py", line 211, in run
    importlib.reload(module)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.11/importlib/__init__.py", line 148, in reload
    raise ImportError(msg.format(name), name=name)
ImportError: module plugin not in sys.modules

The fact that
   importlib.reload(module)

makes me wonder whether my patch for _load_module_from_pathname() is
correct (despite when I added some debug lines it looked sensible).  Any
help is welcome.

Kind regards
    Andreas.

[1]