Hi Timo,

Am Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 09:50:39AM +0100 schrieb Timo Röhling:
> * Julian Gilbey <jul...@d-and-j.net> [2024-03-14 06:20]:
> >    #1065198 O: networkx -- tool to create, manipulate and study complex
> > networks language
> I use this somewhat regularly, so I'd be happy to share the workload with
> zigo.

Zigo will be probably happy. :-)

> >    #1065329 O: numpy -- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language
> I use this a lot; both ckk and I are willing to take over.

I'm really happy that someone is taking over this heavy one.  Lots of
scientific packages I care for are depending from it.

> >    #1065223 O: pysimplesoap -- simple and lightweight SOAP Library
> This is a transitive dependency of reportbug through python-debianbts. If no
> one else is interested, I'll take it.

I think its sensible if people simply add their ID to Uploaders in Git.
More than one (active) Uploader would be even better.  I'm currently
trying to find out who are non-active uploaders in R-pkg team - this is
possibly also some issue in DPT (but for a different set of packages
than we are talking about in this thread).

Thanks a lot to so many volunteers
    Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de