On 3/15/24 12:40, Thomas Goirand wrote:
On 3/15/24 10:59, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Timo,

Am Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 09:50:39AM +0100 schrieb Timo Röhling:
* Julian Gilbey <jul...@d-and-j.net> [2024-03-14 06:20]:
    #1065198 O: networkx -- tool to create, manipulate and study complex
networks language
I use this somewhat regularly, so I'd be happy to share the workload with
zigo.

Zigo will be probably happy. :-)

Yeah, I am. Networkx is a big piece.

FYI, I started working on it already, to upgrade it to 3.2.1. Just to build the doc, I had to package mercantile and contextily that were needed during the sphinx build of examples. I'll let you know my progress (currently, my contextily package is empty... :/ not sure what I'm doing wrong with pybuid again...).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

FYI, the 3 new needed build-dependencies where uploaded and are waiting in the NEW queue (needed to build networkx doc):

- python-contextily
- python-mercantile
- python-momepy

and I uploaded networkx 3.2.1 in Experimental (since build dependencies aren't available yet).

All of these 4 packages (included networkx itself) are under:
https://salsa.debian.org/openstack/third-party

Anyone is welcome to join, it's just that I'm using git tag workflow, so it doesn't fit in the DPT, but that's the only thing.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)