Thanks for all your answers.

Am 15.03.2024 11:07 schrieb Andreas Tille:
Please try a web search for instance with the terms
[...]
which brought several helpful links. Alternatively you can ask ChatGPT,
Gemini or the LLM of your choice

I am a bit shocked about that advise. For what was Hypertext invented?

My mail was not a support question but a Feature Request. Of course I am able to search this myself. But this won't help future readers and also won't improve the quality of the docs. The latter is my intention.

Basic knowledge is needed to understand? Of course this is always the case in every section of live and the world. But why not point to that knowledge? That is what Hypertext is invented for.

I do not think that things which are easy to find

No it is not "easy" when I have to run search engine for it. It is also not sustainable.

and is pretty clear
for the average reader of the text you want to extend should be written
down here.

I don't understand that section.