tag 792119 moreinfo
thanks

On Sunday 12 July 2015 11:43:20 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> On Saturday 11 July 2015 15:39:07 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> > Hi! The plugin seems to be installed in a kde4 path, so there is no way
> > for
> > it to be used by pure-qt apps.
> >
> > Maybe something is missing or maybe the plugin is just for KDE4 apps.
>
> I correct myself. Doing:
>
> QT_PLUGIN_PATH=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt4/plugins/:/usr/lib/kde4/plugins/
> qtconfig-qt4
>
> I get the breeze theme on qt4's qt-config.
>
> So maybe it's a matter of settings for Qt4 apps :-/

I have just found out that running qtconfig-qt4 and selecting "Desktop theme",
saving and restarting it will make it use Breeze theme on Plasma 5.

If the kde4 plugin gets in QT_PLUGIN_PATH then it's also showed in qtconfig-
qt4, but I higly doubt that's sensible enough.

Maybe what we are missing is a way to select qt4's theming from inside Plasma
5 itself.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.
--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer