Lucas Nussbaum escreveu isso aĆ­:
> - write a set of scripts to package from gems, including:
>   + gem2tgz - convert gem to tgz, saving the gem metadata somewhere
>   + dh_make_ruby - prepare a source package, making use of the gem metadata
>   + script to watch gems on rubygems.org (for debian/watch)
>   + various QA scripts, including one to grep for "require 'rubygems'"

These got me a itch to scratch, and I decided to play a little. It seems
we have something that solves the gem2tgz and the debian/watch items:

http://gemwatch.heroku.com/

It can be used with debian/watch files like this:

  version=3
  http://gemwatch.heroku.com/${gem} /download/${gem}-(.*)\.tar.gz

Source is available on github:

http://github.com/terceiro/gemwatch

All dependencies are available on Debian sid.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terce...@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro