Antonio Terceiro escreveu isso aí:
> Lucas Nussbaum escreveu isso aí:
> > >
> > > These got me a itch to scratch, and I decided to play a little. It seems
> > > we have something that solves the gem2tgz and the debian/watch items:
> > >
> > > http://gemwatch.heroku.com/
> > >
> > > It can be used with debian/watch files like this:
> > >
> > >   version=3
> > >   http://gemwatch.heroku.com/${gem} /download/${gem}-(.*)\.tar.gz
> > >
> > > Source is available on github:
> > >
> > > http://github.com/terceiro/gemwatch
> > >
> > > All dependencies are available on Debian sid.
> >
> > Do you think it would be possible to make it available from alioth, in
> > the project's website, possibly after backporting a few packages?
>
> I think it is possible, yes. I'll work on it as soon as can.
>
> > Also note that system() doesn't check the return value. It might be
> > better to check $? after each call, since we clearly want to check for
> > failures.
>
> Sure. I guess I'll change most of those calls into File and FileUtils calls
> when possible, and check errors properly otherwise.

So, Gemwatch now runs as CGI and can be made available on alioth.

I've also made the backports necessary to run it on Lenny:
http://alioth.debian.org/~terceiro-guest/backports/libmime-types-ruby_1.16-2~bpo50+1.dsc
http://alioth.debian.org/~terceiro-guest/backports/librestclient-ruby_1.4.2-1~bpo50+1.dsc
http://alioth.debian.org/~terceiro-guest/backports/libsinatra-ruby_1.0.a-1~bpo50+1.dsc

The interdiffs between those backports and the ones in squeeze are here:
http://alioth.debian.org/~terceiro-guest/backports/interdiffs/

I guess the alioth admins will require those packages to be properly
uploaded to backports.org, right? In that case I'll need sponsoring.

I am also not sure whether it is usefull to inject those packages in the
team repository, and where to put them (I guess
branches/$package/lenny-backports or something, but would like to hear
from others).

In the meantime, the current version is running on
http://gemwatch.heroku.com/

--
Antonio Terceiro <terce...@softwarelivre.org>
http://softwarelivre.org/terceiro