On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 23:26, Peter Solodov wrote:
> That's the file integrity part.  As for upgrades and updates, I never
> install anything automatically, but I have a cron job which checks if
> updates are available.  And if there are, I would log on to a machine
> and install new packages myself.

I have been meaning to automate the upload/checking process. Thanks for
the motivation. I don't do the upgrades automatically either. When I do
the files are obviously different in the aide database and I wondering
if anyone has come up with a way to deal with these differences.

--
Douglas F. Calvert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>