On 11 Dec 2003, Douglas F. Calvert wrote:
> When I do the files are obviously different in the aide database and
> I wondering if anyone has come up with a way to deal with these
> differences.

Do you mean that new signatures don't match the ones in database?  In
this case you review changes and if you're satisfied they are
expected, just replace old database with new one.  You need to keep
database up to date.  My AIDE reports are usually pretty short unless
something big happens, like new packages, or reboot.

        - Peter

--
Peter Solodov                    | Concordia University
http://alcor.concordia.ca/~peter | Montreal, QC, Canada