On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 5:51 AM, Brandon Vincent wrote:

> Squeeze-LTS is maintained by volunteers rather than the Debian
> security team. If a package is released, a notification should be
> posted to the debian-lts-announce mailing list.

I guess you mean s/rather/other/ there?

People are going to continue to ask questions about the LTS on
debian-security instead of debian-lts. I would like to ask everyone on
the debian-lts list (CCed) to also subscribe to debian-security so
that you can respond to questions from users.

PS: why was the separation between the squeeze/squeeze-lts suites and
between debian-security/debian-lts necessary at all? I'm failing to
understand the decisions here.

--
bye,
pabs