On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 02:08:48PM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I want to say that debian LTS team are volunteers, but they are not "other"
than debian security team, because some of them are in both teams.

afaik "other" would imply that people from LTS are not in the debian
security team, while "rather" would not.

"rather" in context implies that the debian security team is paid "rather" than being volunteers. Saying "LTS consists of a different set of volunteers than the debian security team" conveys what you're trying to say, I think.

Mike Stone