On 4/16/24 10:22, Curt wrote:
On 2024-04-15, gene heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
For the last 2 or 3 reboots, when launching t-bird, I get 2 copies of
the gui stacked on top of each other. I can move them separately to 2
separate workspaces, and both appear to work for some definition of
working, but quitting one actually quits both.

Have you tried *closing* one of the two windows, *quitting* the
remaining one, and then restarting your bird?

.
From scratch, including a text entry in a shell.

Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)