Hi all,

I'm trying to get procmail to sort my messages into several folders under
~/mail. Right now they're all in my inbox and it's hell reading through
them.

I've read through the man pages for procmail and procmailrc, and I've
checked out a few links from the procmail FAQ (I think). I ran across this
link on setting up my files:

http://acsweb.ucis.dal.ca/fsg/notes/procmail.html

It seems pretty straight forward, but so far, nothing's getting sorted :(

Here are the files that I've set up for the task of sorting my mail:

.forward:

   "|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #mwagnon1"

.procmailrc:

   VERBOSE=off

   MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

   PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail

   LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log

   INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.debian

   #INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.kplug

   #INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.suse

   INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.test

.procmail/rc.debian:

   :0:
   * ^Resent-From:debian-user@lists.debian.org
   Debian

.procmail/rc.test:

   :0:
   * ^Subject:.*test
   * ^From.*mwagnon
   test

I thought these were okay, but I can't tell--reg. expressions and I aren't
friends!

Does anyone have any other procmail sources that I can look at?

tia

Mark Wagnon             Debian GNU/ -o) / /  (_)__  __ ____  __
Chula Vista, CA                     /\\/ /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /
                                           http://www.debian.org