On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 08:17:01AM -0300, Francisco Fialho wrote:
> when I give an apt-get install x-window-system
> it returns: couldn`t find package x-window-system.
>
> how can I correct the mix packages search?

I bet I know what's wrong. The testing installation disks have 'stable'
in the default contents of /etc/apt/sources.list (arguably a bug ... but
it'll be OK once woody really goes stable). Edit /etc/apt/sources.list,
change all references to 'stable' to 'woody', run 'dselect update', and
try again.

--
Colin Watson                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]