Hi

I remember Dale (aka Dwarf) Sheetz's the Debian
Linux User's Guide. ISBN 0-9659575-1-9. published
by Linux Press in 1998.

It was distributed with a CD of Debian 2.1. It
was available as html for free electronic
redistribution, That was one of the better
Newbie Debian books.

Does anyone know whether Dale updated this
Debian book?

It still might be useful to a newbie if anyone
sitll has it.

There is a web site (and I'll have to ask someone
for the URL) that is dedecated to the Newbie and
their questions.

David Teague